2020-21 Tier 1 Punch Card Program
Most of our training families are going in and out of sports seasons. In the past year, many of them have told us that they would like to continue developing. Either they don’t have an in-season program or the program is not to the standard they require. However, sports and activities make it impossible to set a consistent training schedule.
Therefore, Tier 1 announces our Punch Card Program. The purpose of the program is to allow families to buy 10 sessions of training and use them whenever they are available. Here is what you need to know:
- Training sessions will be held, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, every week until the Christmas Holidays. See schedules on web site for exact days and times.
- Training will pick up after the holidays and go through March 31, 2021.
- Punch Cards will be valid from September 10, 2020 through March 31, 2021.
- Athletes can train any scheduled day, at their appointed time, without reservation or notice. Just show up!!
- Pick up your card on the first day you train. Then present the card each time you train
- If you use up a card, simply go to our registration page and purchase another card.
- One athlete per card. A discount will be provided for multi athlete families for multiple cards.
- Register at https://app.jackrabbitclass.com/regv2.asp?id=534124. After registration, simply show up for a training session and receive your card.
- All Classes will be held at both our Burr Ridge and Romeoville (Canlan Ice Sports)
- Questions: Contact Don Lewis at 630.947.3017 (phone and text) or email at email@example.com
After six years and more than 4,800 training sessions, Tier 1 is now comfortable training athletes from multiple sports simultaneously. Let the trainer know the sports you are training for and we will customize a session to meet those needs.
We hope you will consider our Punch Card Program. This is also a great way to get teammates together for work and fun!
Burr Ridge Schedule
|8:30 a.m.||12U & 14U|
|6:00 p.m.||14U||12U & 14U||12U & 14U|
Program Cost: $170 for a ten-training session card