2021 Tier 1 Punch Card Program
Most of our training families are going in and out of sports seasons. In the past year, many of them have told us that they would like to continue developing. Either they don’t have an in-season program or the program is not to the standard they require. However, sports and activities make it impossible to set a consistent training schedule.
Therefore, Tier 1 announces our Punch Card Program. The purpose of the program is to allow families to buy 10 sessions of training and use them whenever they are available. Here is what you need to know:
- Training sessions will be held, Monday, Thursday and Friday.
- Training will go through April 1, 2022.
- Punch Cards will be valid from September 20, 2021 through April 1, 2022.
- Athletes can train any scheduled day, at their appointed time, without reservation or notice. Just show up!!
- Pick up your card on the first day you train. Then present the card each time you train
- Cost: $170 for a ten-training session card
- If you use up a card, simply go to our registration page and purchase another card.
- One athlete per card. A discount will be provided for multi athlete families for multiple cards.
- Register at https://app.jackrabbitclass.com/regv2.asp?id=534124 . After registration, simply show up for a training session and receive your card.
- All Classes will be held at our Burr Ridge location
- Questions: Contact Don Lewis at 630.947.3017 (phone and text) or email email@example.com
After six years and more than 4,800 training sessions, Tier 1 is now comfortable training athletes from multiple sports simultaneously. Let the trainer know the sports you are training for and we will customize a session to meet those needs.
We hope you will consider our Punch Card Program. This is also a great way to get teammates together for work and fun!
Burr Ridge Schedule
|6:00 p.m.||12U & 14U||12U & 14U||12U & 14U|
Program Cost: $170 for a ten-training session card