Summer 2023 Schedule
For the last 8 years, Tier 1 has specialized in training for hockey players. Hockey players require multi-faceted core competencies. Only Tier 1 trains for all the skills necessary to excel at the world’s greatest game. Additionally, Tier 1 provides required nutrition, ongoing comparative testing and uses periodization of training to increase intensity as the player develops. No two workouts are ever the same and Tier 1 has not had a single athlete miss a day of training due to injury. In short, Tier 1 has designed and implemented a hockey training methodology to fully develop player skills in a safe and challenging environment.
Hockey Training Includes:
- Power for Battles and On Skate Stability
- Quickness Training for Short Races
- Core Stability and Strength to Stand Up to Opponents
- Agility for Elusiveness and Small Area Competition
- Hand Eye Coordination for Pass Catching and Shooting
- Endurance for Third Period and Tournaments
- Core Rotation Power for Shooting
- Upper Body/Lower Body Independence for Better Playmaking
- Increased Flexibility for Injury Reduction and Prevention
The Tier 1 program is designed to help young athletes gain strength, athleticism and self-confidence. If skaters work hard in the gym, practice is easier. If practice is easier, players learn more. The more players learn, the greater their enjoyment and performance in games.
Cost: Three days per week: $499, Two days per week: $349
Classes will begin June 12 and go through August 4, 2023. If you have questions, contact Don Lewis at 630.947.3017, phone, or text as well as firstname.lastname@example.org.
Burr Ridge & Canlan Schedule
|9:00 a.m.||12U & 14U||12U & 14U||12U & 14U||12U & 14U||12U & 14U|
|6:00 p.m.||12U & 14U||12U & 14U||12U & 14U||12U & 14U||12U & 14U|