The program’s goal is to produce a highly conditioned athlete with more power and agility and less susceptibility to injury.
- Increased Speed for any Athletic Performance
- Power for Explosiveness to Drive the Ball
- Quickness Training for better Fielding and Base Running
- Core stability and Strength for Balance and Rotation
- Agility for Transition from Catch to Throw
- Hand-Eye Coordination for Hitting and Fielding
- Flexibility for Injury Prevention
Tier 1 Athletic Performance programs are designed to develop players for competition in their specific sport and overall athleticism. Program includes medical oversight and nutritional requirements. Participants will train two to three times weekly for an eight week session to build the foundation for baseball performance and athletic proficiency.