The program’s goal is to produce a highly conditioned athlete with more power, strength, quickness and less susceptibility to injury.
- Power for battles all over the court
- Quickness training for short races and defensive recovery
- Core stability for strength and to stand up opponents
- Agility for elusiveness and offensive separation
- Hand-Eye coordination and wrist/forearm strength for ball handling, passing, shooting, and catching.
- Endurance for end of games and tournaments
This Program is designed to develop the High School Basketball Player for sports performance. Program includes medical oversight, nutritional requirements and partnership with NCSA for college placement. Athletes will train two times weekly for eight weeks.