This program is designed to develop the best hockey player for sports performance. Program includes 12 weeks of training at four sessions per week. The goal of this program is to produce a highly conditioned athlete with more power and strength and less susceptibility to injury.
Hockey players will develop the following skills:
- Power for battles and skating stability
- Quickness training for short races
- Core stability and strength to stand-up opponents
- Agility for elusiveness and small area competition
- Hand eye coordination for pass catching and shooting
- Endurance for third period and tournaments