The rugby program is designed to produce a highly conditioned athlete with more power, strength, quickness and less susceptibility to injury.
Rugby athletes will develop the following skills:
- Power for battles all over the field
- Quickness training for short races
- Core stability and strength to stand up to opponents
- Agility for elusiveness and small area competition
- Hand eye coordination and wrist/forearm strength for ball control, passing and pass receiving in traffic
- Endurance for end of games and tournaments