The program’s goal is to produce a highly conditioned athlete with more power and agility and less susceptibility to injury.
- Power for explosiveness to drive the ball
- Quickness training for fielding and base running
- Core stability and strength for balance and rotation
- Agility to transition from catch to throw
- Hand-Eye coordination for hitting and fielding
- Flexibility for injury prevention
Tier 1 Athletic Performance programs are designed to develop athletes for competition in their specific sport. Program includes medical oversight and nutritional requirements. Participants will train two to three times weekly for eight to ten week sessions to build the foundation for softball performance and athletic proficiency.