2020 Summer Training Program
For six years, Tier 1 has specialized in training for hockey players. Hockey players require multi-faceted core competencies. Only Tier 1 trains for all the skills necessary to excel at the world’s greatest game. Additionally, Tier 1 provides required nutrition, ongoing comparative testing and uses periodization of training to increase intensity as the player develops. No two workouts are ever the same and Tier 1 has not had a single athlete miss a day of training due to injury. In short, Tier 1 has designed and implemented a hockey training methodology to fully develop player skills in a safe and challenging environment. All training sessions are one hour.
Hockey training includes:
- Power for Battles and On Skate Stability
- Quickness Training for Short Races
- Core Stability and Strength to Stand Up to Opponents
- Agility for Elusiveness and Small Area Competition
- Hand Eye Coordination for Pass Catching and Shooting
- Endurance for Third Period and Tournaments
- Core Rotation Power for Shooting
- Upper Body/Lower Body Independence for Better Playmaking
- Increased Flexibility for Injury Reduction and Prevention
This Program is designed to develop the Hockey Player for sports performance. Program includes 10 weeks of training (two or three days per week), mandatory nutrition and state of the art training techniques for hockey players.
Classes will begin June 1 and go through August 8, 2020. Dates subject to change dependent upon government regulations. Registration will begin as soon as prudent. If you have any questions, contact Don Lewis at 630.947.3017, phone or text as well as firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost: Two Sessions/Week $499 Three Sessions/Week $699
If you would like to register and pay another way, please contact Don Lewis directly.