2022 Summer Training Program
For seven years, Tier 1 has specialized in training for hockey players. Hockey players require multi-faceted core competencies. Only Tier 1 trains for all the skills necessary to excel at the world’s greatest game. Additionally, Tier 1 provides required nutrition, ongoing comparative testing, and uses periodization of training to increase intensity as the player develops. No two workouts are ever the same and Tier 1 has not had a single athlete miss a day of training due to injury. In short, Tier 1 has designed and implemented a hockey training methodology to develop player skills in a safe and challenging environment fully. Again this year, Tier 1 is proud to provide a girls-only program, M, W, F, at 10 am in our Burr Ridge location.
Hockey Training Includes:
- Power for Battles and On Skate Stability
- Quickness Training for Short Races
- Core Stability and Strength to Stand Up to Opponents
- Agility for Elusiveness and Small Area Competition
- Hand-Eye Coordination for Pass Catching and Shooting
- Endurance for Third Period and Tournaments
- Core Rotation Power for Shooting
- Upper Body/Lower Body Independence for Better Playmaking
- Increased Flexibility for Injury Reduction and Prevention
This program is designed to develop hockey players for sports performance. The program includes 10 weeks of training (two or three days per week), mandatory nutrition, and state-of-the-art training techniques for hockey players.
Classes will begin June 6 and go through August 12, 2020. If you have questions, contact Don Lewis at 630.947.3017, phone, or text as well as email@example.com.
Burr Ridge Schedule
- 2 days per week: $399.00
- 3 days per week: $599.00