This Program is designed to develop the Soccer Player for sports performance. Program includes medical oversight, nutritional requirements and pre- and post-testing. Participants will train 2-3 times weekly for two to three months immediately preceding the start of Fall season.
- Advance Core Development for Stability
- Lower Body Strength for Endurance and Kicks
- Upper Body Strength for Battles and Throw ins
- Endurance for Distance throughout the Game
- Explosiveness for Starts and Sprints, and Deceleration
- Agility for Lateral Movement and Ball Dexterity
- Safe and Fun Environment for full Skill Development
The program’s goal is to produce a highly conditioned athlete with more power and strength and less susceptibility to injury. For information contact Don Lewis, Co-Owner and Director of Operations at 630.947.3017.